Return to Innocence | The Road Home

"She sees now that it is a state of nothingness that is so strangely full in which she occupies space. She can move up and down, sideways and around, a state of awareness waking within the dream.
Her beat is Love, her will fierce, she won’t back down.
-Lucky Boots
Christine
Site Admin

Return to Innocence | The Road Home

Post by Christine »

She hears … None will be left behind.

These words are slow in arriving, some parts don’t want to look this way, too hard and so easily overlooked in the rush toward the unknown, the excitement of the returning energies, the rise and fall of the wave sweeping up masses of memory and swirling them around in some cosmic cleansing.

The power of Love washes over me and through me again and again, further surrender, deeper into the Mother who bares all things. So long She has held us … waiting through eternities that all rush toward one moment now.

Presence Is.

Then one image evokes a sudden pang, the reality comes crashing in and she hears these words, “no child left behind.” Not the co-opted politicized phrase that leaves the taste of bile in her mouth … no, a real message rings through her whole being – her body, mind and soul.

In this moment the tiger in her rises full force, she allows the rant.

I take back from your sullied hands the use of words to convey a twisted commercialized usage of MY Words… I, full force Tiger Mom will roar. Tiger’s do not use their young they protect them! Nor do cougars prey on their young for entertainment. So to those bastardizations of OUR language; I by Will, revoke all right to use these words that diminish the force of the Feline nature. I stand here roaring as tiger mom and wisdom cougar, one who has lived, one who was hunted and one who has survived.

What came to this lady in a pool under a starry sky last night was so startling and so clear … None will be left behind. This goes very deep, so deep I can barely breathe. Sits for a moment to allow the space to expand.

Connections are being made, con-verse-sations are taking place, time is adjusting and folding with fluidity now. Awareness in Presence is touching on something that will only be revealed as it can. There is a beat.

She listens.

We, those who awoke in our Gnowing are listening, a harmonic in unison and yet each must follow their inner drummer. We have wondered and looked at all the innocence in our world and asked, what of those who aren’t awake, who aren’t aware?

She hears … None will be left behind. One tear is all that is shed, something deeper knows, some infinite power she knows as love is working through us all.

Beyond the shadows of doubt … we Gnow.

Pausing to turn around and see outside of me.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Cristian

Re: Return to Innocence | The Road Home

Post by Cristian »

[youtube]https://youtu.be/Rk_sAHh9s08[/youtube]
kranes

Post by kranes »

Hello I am pretty new to this site and already feel such a deep connection to much of the truth shared here. It is shared in such a beautiful yet potent way I cant help but feel a part of it. I wanted to just share some personal truth that came up for me during this great poem and video.

It seems to me that we are indeed an antibody to an infection here in this realm. My perception is that one of the current things that could be classified as an infection (although I think its ultimately for benefit) is self awareness. This new found self awareness could be manipulated and pull a being that is otherwise on an organic evolution, in their true flow state, living from their heart in the natural order of things into a mind being and there by programmable. It seems at some point this interface was added to us here and we have been fighting with it ever since. It may be that this awareness is also the very thing that helps solidify the separation from self. However, if you are a great empire that can go from place to place and implement control systems on those beings living in their natural connected state simply because you are self aware in your mind, I would think one thing you may fear would be a being that can critically think like you (when needed) and also be able to go back into a natural flow state from their heart like natural organic beings. This hybrid (inoculation) is in my understanding one of the reasons for at least myself being here, and I suspect many of you as well. A return to innocence with some new abilities may just be the fix we are looking for.

With Love
Kranes
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Welcome to Earth Empaths, Kranes ... and thank you for expressing so beautifully. I have found myself pondering just the word you use, inoculation, perhaps just such had to happen for us to make this leap.

So She speaks to us as a whole as the false egos continue to let go.

Fredkc

Post by Fredkc »

Re: Return To Innocence;
I'm not really sure the "apple can be un-bitten", myself. But I am reminded of the BEST line in the movie "Harvey":

"My mother said, Elwood, in this life you must be oh so clever, or very pleasant.
Well, for years I was clever. I recommend pleasant." ;)

Fred
PS: The 2nd bit of magic in this is to watch Stewart's eyes when he delivers this line. The character drops his act, without the actor dropping his act. It's pure genius!
Life IS mystical. It's just that we're used to it.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Hi Fred, nice to see you back on the forum, was wondering where you had wandered off to. On the return to Innocence, no the apple can not be unbitten however the beauty of innocence can be preserved and cherished in those who seem to have crashed into this reality. And in ourselves, I find that no matter how many lives are recalled and no matter how many traumas relived there is an innocence that is incorruptible, it is to this child within each of us that I speak.

I have been spending many hours in recent days musing on this, the feel of a backward pull of time while simultaneously running forward ... wondering aloud if events are being dissolved and changed, some how this seems possible.
Fredkc wrote:Re: Return To Innocence;
I'm not really sure the "apple can be un-bitten", myself. But I am reminded of the BEST line in the movie "Harvey":

"My mother said, Elwood, in this life you must be oh so clever, or very pleasant.
Well, for years I was clever. I recommend pleasant." ;)

Fred
PS: The 2nd bit of magic in this is to watch Stewart's eyes when he delivers this line. The character drops his act, without the actor dropping his act. It's pure genius!
Fredkc

Post by Fredkc »

"Nice to see you back on the forum, was wondering where you had wandered off to."

Hasn't been my best couple months. Basically my decendants managed to get together and kick my inner child in the nuts. Between that and scattering five generations of family heirlooms, and memorabilia to the winds, I am much closer to changing my will and moving on than seeking, or giving forgiveness. In short, a darker place than I can comprehend.

Posting on forums (even my own) kinda got lost in the winds. Posting has occurred to me as a step towards the moving on thing. Who knows, might even stumble across that inner child. Life's an adventure.
Fred
Life IS mystical. It's just that we're used to it.

Return to “Latest blog entry”