La Tigra returns to the beach ... closing a loop in time

Christine
Site Admin

La Tigra returns to the beach ... closing a loop in time

Post by Christine »

Tiger dreams but never sleeps.

Preface: In April of 2008 I was excommunicated from a group known as the Mandato that were located in a small beach town on the Mexican Pacific coast. In the course of less than an hour I found my self hustled into my car driving north having been stripped of all my earthly possessions and what I then felt was my future.

The ensuing years of my life were spent as a shattered being that ever so slowly reassembled herself, Grace showed her hand always in the crucial moments, a friend would appear and offer me the sight I had lost, a light in the dark that opened a way for my soul.

This past week, after eight years I returned to the beach community where I had invested not only all my money but a great deal of my energy in designing and building a three story apartment building and establishing a seaside café. By physically contacting these places again and finding the sharp condemnation of those who were once sworn as my brothers and sisters brought up in me the remnants of unresolved trauma. I am able to see it from a distance now yet the loop somehow was still open, an imbalance was in need of redress. I wind my way back through these waters extracting what may have been missed.

Finding myself again the subject of such virulent censure and fear pushed me into a state of cognitive dissonance with my current awareness.

I am guided through these waters, allowing the mind to grapple with the folly of those who find their own egos so wrapped up in making another person the enemy. It should be obvious that to fear me to the extent that they do, to dare not speak my name, is a reverse arrogance and would it not be equal folly on my part to believe that I held that much power? Not desiring power over another, having been wrung so thoroughly dry I can but shake my head in a small sadness that they still find this justifiable.

These are old games of gods and goddesses that once ruled our planetary domain. This time is nearing an end, it doesn’t matter if you are an illuminati or the reflection of this illumination playing the part assigned to you, the game is ending for it is time.

She dreams on ocean tides and of far off lands not yet formed. Her liquid body merged now with the cosmic sea, the wall that divides has been breached.

The earth beneath my feet has turned fluid, changeable with each step. The thought patterns are diffuse and escape into the space around me before I can retain them. I could be concerned and seek anchorage but feel differently, this time there is no struggle as I continue to let go. The water vessel that is my body comes under siege, and even that feels part of this passage. Ebullient fevers rise and fall, my head is lighter than the feet that pad barefoot across the ground, barely touching down as I learn to walk upright without gravity.

The days merge with the nights under starry skies on sandy beaches, she dreams. The long line of the Pacific coast stretches out before her in her flight. Scattered remains of lives littered up and down the waters edge. She sees ones she knew then and draws closer to hear what they have to say. A man and a woman sit in the fading light of dusk, they speak of her and him in hushed tones. He, the analyzer, the psychological profiler uses his thoughts to critique their actions while the woman, wiser, listens and nods. She finally says, let her sleep and in her dreams she will see.

She moves further north now and feels him, her beloved she has sought for so long, he is merged into the glow of the setting sun and he moves silently on the glistening sand as he waits.

She must rest now between these two visions so stretched out in time, her body lies horizontal and semi curled floating above the warm sand, each breath a deeper state of relaxation as she slips from this dream world to the next.

There are moments that still haunt me, the ones that have marked my passage this lifetime. These are sharp and broken, jagged against the smoothness I have become accustomed to. I find them again, splinters of wood and sharp nails that pierce my flesh. I hear the condemning words, the angry projections of others who wish to make me the scapegoat for all of their eternities.

They appear reckless and foolish for all the offered gifts they claim to hold in their arrogant hands, that which they now offer humanity, not seeing that there are many far wiser and brighter than they.

She smiles at this as folly.

Even the wisest of men make mistakes, they always do when they seek to accuse another for what they themselves can no longer bear.

She considers him again, his anger suppressed beneath the calm exterior, the calculations he made, how closely he watched and waited. How subtly he moved the strings, yet those tethers eventually grew tense, noticeable, tinsel and fragile over time. The doll he claimed no longer within his reach as the strings began to snap.

From this distance she muses. Prometheus, you who stole fire from the gods and gave it to humanity, are you not a lesser god? In a world of gods and goddesses you hold yourself forth as an arbitrator of justice, yet your suffer your wounds unhealed and built around you a wall of superiority, breaking your own first rule; all things are permitted except soberbia, supreme arrogance.

So Prometheus, you hold to the old gods, the wrathful ones that so arrogantly ruled and then blamed humanity for its own ails.

I have learned to walk again, have broken those bounds and yet you still pursue not content to see one go free when you yourself are chained.

Deeper musings emerge.

She stares blankly at the words that were spewed upon her countenance, condemned for her rebellion and love of dance and freedom. She embraces the one you call enemy, yes … sleeping with the enemy, she smiles. Luxbel, Lucifer the light bringer, the morning star, Venus, fractal light creating new angles of perception, why your enemy? What are you hiding behind your own double blind?

In this deep dream body she ebbs and flows, doubt dissolves in the vast sea of love. She picks you, Prometheus, up and carries you along too, so great is this movement, the eternal flow that is never ending and all forgiving. She smiles again … Love proceeds all justice, and She Knows this as the Mother’s divine grace. Dissolving the barbs, the sharp edges, the locks on time.

I was called to revisit this time in the Mandato, to further undo the snare of lies mixed with Truth, is this what you would prevent me from doing? I am banished from conversation, condemned still from contact with those you claim they are the cosmic bearers of light, those who carry themselves in self imposed righteousness, contradicting and canceling those very claims.

Alejandro, you asserted that Knowledge was yours to disperse to only a chosen few, in these times this rings false for True Knowledge belongs to no one. Yet, I don’t disdain you, rather I embrace you for you set me on this brutal course toward freedom. I look to no man for my redemption now, no need to judge or be judged, that is for the lesser realms of unresolved battles that still rage.

I have spent good time reflecting on your words, the ones you spoke and wrote. Your work is appreciated as I learned at your table.

She chooses other now.

I have experienced so fully now the flows of gratitude, the living waters of life that can’t be extinguished or stopped for long, a living Presence pulsates at my center. She wonders that another would ever consider it within their right to take that away, so she simply gazes on those souls… not hers to guide or condemn.

The Cosmic pathways have been opening for some time now. She finds herself holding her beloved’s hand waiting for the right moment, poised on the edge, ready to fly in due time.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Tiger Tales – the dark side”