Welcome to Earth Empaths, a few words for the recent arrivals

our loving members
Christine
Site Admin

Welcome to Earth Empaths, a few words for the recent arrivals

Post by Christine »

I posted this today on the Earth Empaths Face Book group and thought to share it here too ... Face Book is a very broad open medium to connect with and yet it lacks the format for building depth and commune that the ee forum offers. I often come here to read the posts, always food for thought and inspiration that transpires. Gratitude for everyone here, writer and reader, poet and muse, intellect and heart ...

Earth Empaths was initiated as a collaborative movement when a few friends learned that all they needed to heal was to hold a field of energy founded on trust and a Love of Truth. Innately and intuitively we realized that without that foundation we could not build the Work that was palpating just below the surface in each of us.

What emerged from this field was a growing ability to trust our Self and each other, so accustomed to the patterns of enslavement that have kept us suppressed for so many lifetimes we saw from the initiation of our sessions that clearing work first entailed cleaning up the internal fields, our own low vibratory thought forms, emotions and reactions.

Each time we stepped out a bit further, let a little more of who we really are show, we gave our inner child the keys to imagine and so we expanded and penetrated the density we are currently immersed in. There is a key within, it is rediscovering the ability to freely and creatively express, this has been hidden away from most of us … And for those who would truly make a difference there has been many forms of punishment, yet the enlightened spirit can never be suppressed and it knows that even these atrocities are the adversarial force that drives us to step into the unknown that is within each of us, to have the courage to confront and walk through these shadowlands.

We are unlocking the prison doors now, each of us our own prison and prisoner, this interlocked Truth is a big step in consciousness and awareness that leads to freedom.

Earth Empaths invites; we are growing circles of rippling light on the dark sea and we sing and dance with each of you. Express yourself wildly and with abandon, the archons and their ilk will begin to mimic us in this free form dance of Love, or they will dissolve back into the nothingness from which they emerged.

She is radiant in her sky of stars, she is beauty manifesting in all things, she will touch the beat of creation to the core from which she emerged. She is Love manifesting in waves of unfathomable intelligence.

In my minds eye I see brilliant nodes of light connecting in a moveable, floating grid of energy, not locked down, not static, no more status quo to maintain. I see each of you, each of us, to-get-her now.

Thank you for joining us on Facebook and if you would like a place to further explore the inner you we have the Earth Empaths forum, a field of energy there is carefully loved and cherished, your voice of transparency, your wild imagination can walk free.

Love unbound, fierce and free,
Christine
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Naga_Fireball

Re: Welcome to Earth Empaths, a few words for the recent arrivals

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Miss you Christine!
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Naga_Fireball wrote:Miss you Christine!
Thanks darling, I am here! Been so busy making orgonite... loving it and the artistic expression. We should have some pieces to show next week. It is fun doing something new, as the flows come and go I am sure I will be back "online" a bit more frequently.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Would not dream of tearing you away from IRL work! That's such good news & I hope you guys learn a lot and feel good doing it.

Glad you checked in, BTW your blog posts are always very interesting. I've been spammy lately and didnt intend to alienate you from your own forum -- eek.

Thanks for fixing that problem last night, and lol oh my goodness.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Cathryn

Post by Cathryn »

Hehe made my first effort this week (orgone workers) its awesome fun, flying by the seat of my pants and the results are satisfying.
Christine wrote:
Naga_Fireball wrote:Miss you Christine!
Thanks darling, I am here! Been so busy making orgonite... loving it and the artistic expression. We should have some pieces to show next week. It is fun doing something new, as the flows come and go I am sure I will be back "online" a bit more frequently.

Return to “earthempaths.net team”