Orgonite and a True Confession

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Spiritwind

Orgonite and a True Confession

Post by Spiritwind »

It's funny how the program works, when you can slow your mind down enough to feel into it. You see, Christine and Cristian have been co-creating some amazing and unique pieces of what they themselves call orgonite art. Are they following the rules? Of course they are not, for who wrote the rules. And I have a confession to make, and will bravely use my own example to illustrate my point. I was gifted a beautiful piece of orgonite, called Lamarck, of which there is an actual being whose energy several of us have connected with.

Both before and after some judge mental thoughts arose in my mind. I could claim they are not judgmental, but for me that would not be honest. They were loud in my mind, unbidden on any conscious level. But they were there, there is no mistaking it. And it had to do with some programming I didn't even know I had. Unbeknownst to myself, I had fallen victim to the voice of the so called experts. I had read much about orgonite, watched some videos too, and knew about what had been discovered thus far, as far as composition and effectiveness with things like emissions from cell towers, mitigating geopathic stress and so on, even influencing the weather in a positive way. And yes, all those things are true. But why stop there. Is there not room for the next evolution, and did someone claim ownership over deciding what orgonite should and shouldn't do? Just some questions that come to mind.

For me, as I sat with these thoughts, and also reviewed the many scenes that have entered my mind, and the emotions associated with them, since the inception of this gifting, I knew that there was indeed something more going on with these pieces that Christine and Cristian had allowed to express through their imaginations into manifestation here in 3D. Not to mention the realization that they had to create them in reverse. I can now clearly remember a time when a part of the life stream that makes up who I am had an experience as a female warrior being, who was very arrogant and quick to judge. I had many other more desirable characteristics in this experience as well, but it is often easier to see what we want to see, rather than that which can bring discomfort when remembered as it actually felt at the time it occurred. That's because many of us have changed into something much different than we started out to be. Sometimes it's embarrassing to remember certain events and things we thought and felt at a different stage in our development. Heck, it's embarrassing just to remember certain events from this lifetime. And sorry, I digressed a bit.

These pieces are more than they seem, that much I know for sure, and as much needed in this realm as the other more traditional pieces that address, perhaps, different issues in the bigger scheme of things. But I would be very careful to jump to any conclusions of a negative sort based on the past. As we are entering a new time, a time to create and express that which wants to emerge on a deep level, and seems to express itself differently with each individual, according to their particular interests and innate talents. Each of us has a part to play, as long as we follow our inner light to see where it takes us.

As I was struggling with my unbidden judgmental thoughts, I lay down and had a dream of being in the sea, with sparkling Aqua-marine colored water swishing with the action of the waves, and watching the light dance across the sandy ocean floor. It was like I was really there. I sat up and knew it had to do with the orgonite they were creating, and thought it was about the piece I had just been gifted. Turns out they were on their road trip, having brought along their new creation named Oceana. When I saw the picture of this new piece, I knew this was what I had actually tuned into. There is something trying to emerge in these pieces that denies explanation. Possibly even a sign that our ability to joyfully and lovingly create and co-manifest new worlds of great beauty are returning. I am excited to see where it takes us. And I'm ready to remove the barnacles that obstruct my flow.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Orgonite and a True Confession

Post by Christine »

Thank you Spiritwind ... you said with words what we have been reaching to comprehend. Entering into this work we consciously decided to make no claims, our journey is propelled by a strong compass for freedom .... It is clear from your words and others that our Orgonite-Art has energy. Your words move us deeply. Here are the two works you refer to:

Oceania
Lamarck
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Express yourself”