The Archons (arecons), Borg Consciousness versus Human Divinity

"She sees now that it is a state of nothingness that is so strangely full in which she occupies space. She can move up and down, sideways and around, a state of awareness waking within the dream.
Her beat is Love, her will fierce, she won’t back down.
-Lucky Boots
Naga_Fireball

Re: The Archons (arecons), Borg Consciousness versus Human Divinity

Post by Naga_Fireball »

There really ought to be a discussion on "free will" and "relativity".

The relativity of constraint & resource, tradition and rule.

Not to mention, large vs small.

When we throw the above crap out the window like we are on vacation in Tahiti or something, it becomes less difficult to accept the guidance given by establishment religions.

But since Christ was not an establishment person, at his core, discussing The Borg mentality in a Christian context makes some sense to me. It is certainly not immune to the Borg. Which is why it is so key not to exclude faiths from the evaluation of a philosophy or physical condition on earth.

I dont waste much of my time worrying about " afterlife" at my age. When I mention Christian principles it is mostly an attempt to be helpful, to share a simple bit of guidance from the bible.

Most of you probably spend more time reading this sort of thing than I do. That is why i seem surprised and excited when I see a correlation between our specific questions and what older people from different times said.

I do NOT want any of you guys or girls or entities to feel diminished or left out when I mention christianity.

Personally one of my struggles with that faith stems from misuse of the religion by control freaks and misplaced patriarchs.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Phil

Re: The Archons (arecons), Borg Consciousness versus Human Divinity

Post by Phil »

Thanks for that, E...been thinking on it

To me, I see the "sinner program" program you describe as a tool to trick us into an unhealthy fear of what I consider "true sin", which to me is the ability, the choice, to engage in a self destructive behavior

More sinister than a "sinner" program (and perhaps more subtle), is the one that fuels what I feel is the necessity, the main ingredient for "true sin", and that is our ability for cognitive dissonance.

That, our ability to hold two contradictory beliefs at the same time--to deliberately lie to ourselves...that's either free will, the illusion of it, or at the very least the "dilemma" of that we all ponder...original sin, the fall of man, the eating of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good Evil, the human condition, "people being people", the "selfish gene", the Secret.

Call it what you will, it's how we define our current existence. Constantly working on our individual relationship with that, taking personal responsibility for what we can--especially control of our thoughts and emotions, is how we "train" to be able to deal with whatever anti-life force may exist that'd impose on our will on us

Through knowing ourselves we will know our own worse enemy, more powerful than any archon or demon or soul eating leach monster...our (perfect, angelic) selves
What is the purpose of your presence?

Return to “Latest blog entry”