The Long Walk to STANDING ROCK Has Begun

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Christine
Site Admin

The Long Walk to STANDING ROCK Has Begun

Post by Christine »

Hello dear friends of Earth Empaths,

Feeling a need to express to all of you from my heart, beating with a strange mixture of courage and sorrow, as a cup that empties and fills again and again in perpetual flow. There are days when I marvel at the strength given, silently nodding inside to Grace. I know beyond any shadow of any doubt with a view from outside the box of fear which is showing me clearly that there is a simultaneous birth process, the labor pains we are feeling. This rides side by side with the dark cloud of doom, the crumbling of the system seen everywhere.

These polar energies propel, as surely you are all feeling too.

Each and everyone of us is called now, all the hardships and challenges we have met have given us Wisdom, the budding of Truth.

When I look over my life, the lessons stand individually and yet with wonder I speak internally, "Ah, that is why I went through that." Feelings of so much gratitude for the silent hand of Spirit that has always been moving me. This is the final part of the walk, the hardest one though lifted on the wings of Love and with the song of Peace I can but flow to meet destiny, an unknown and unfathomable new dream we are creating.

The reason I write on these pages is because this small tribe of friends has meant everything to me, I have never felt more comfort in times of a troubled heart than when one person reaches out in a moment of despair. And to see the few who have stood the test of honor and truth still standing brings a tear to my eye.

As I prepare and begin my travels I will be documenting the journey and time online will be limited so I will be posting to the Earth Empaths Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/551687251656787/

or my personal page under the name of Aureo Sky:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007876547251

If anyone can help with a few dollars the return will be a thousand fold, that is the Law of Love. You can either use the support us button on the website and forum or use my PayPal account: christine@earthempaths.net The lists of supplies is long. Thank you.

Wow, it feels so good to ask for support for others. The beginnings of a gifting reality is starts now which each and every one of us.
Here are the Facebook groups I am participating in and a few sites of those awesome warriors on the front line of the changing paradigm.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1749814981940531/

https://www.facebook.com/CampOfTheSacredStone/

Here are a few of the many beautiful people speaking via live feeds on the dreaded Facebook.

Myron Dewey:https://www.facebook.com/myron.dewey1?fref=ts

Francine Podenski: https://www.facebook.com/francine.podenski

Waniya Locke: https://www.facebook.com/waniyal

In an expression of gratitude for those who given without thought of return over the years, we know each other well.

I also want to thank my own mother whose unwavering support and commitment to BE-cause, who is a Peace warrior that finally woke up to the mass delusion and corruption, she has put her voice forth and has been collecting warm clothing and money to help this journey along.

Love unbound, fierce and free.
christine

If ever there was a time it is now, if ever there was a line it is here.

Abundance
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Anders

Re: The Long Walk to STANDING ROCK Has Begun

Post by Anders »

I don't use Facebook. And I heard recently that Facebook is like the Chinese government. But I like the Dave Chief quote. Advanced extraterrestrials must look at Earth and think: "Oh my gawd! They are still at the social primate level with hierarchies among people."
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

I was reading a Rolling Stone article last night or night prior about activists really doing well on Facebook. The groups thing was mentioned, due to a group that pretty much identified and helped arrest Luka Mignotta (he was trying to become a serial killer! !)

I'm proud that you are going but ashamed that I am broke. We will certainly see what happens @@

One idea is to put a free ad in every newspaper possible. Many local papers allow for a free first ad up to 25 words i believe. It's just long enough to put your paypal and a request but that could also affect likelihood of hackers.

No harm though in trying. Someone might give you a lot more than the folks here are currently able.

I have nightcrawlers to sell but unfortunately I know nothing about business from home aside from ebay catastrophe.

Hugs to you.
Yes re the polar energies. Uproar .
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Phil

Post by Phil »

Like it or not, the Book is the only place to get real information on the events in North Dakota and Iowa
What is the purpose of your presence?
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

I honor all of you at Standing Rock and all those who hear the calling. May you be filled with Peace.

Up here in Canada, we have our battles too against the suits... Energy East will endanger more that 830 water sources in the province of Quebec only, and then there is Kinder Morgan, etc., etc. Here too, the indigenous people are leading the way in the protection of our Mother.

Water is Life. How can this be so hard to understand ?

I am Standing with you in prayer... never underestimate prayer. And for your travels Christine, I offer you this song, which is meant as a prayer.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyzzEnRR8f8[/youtube]
Om Mani Padme Hum
Anders

Post by Anders »

Phil wrote:Like it or not, the Book is the only place to get real information on the events in North Dakota and Iowa
Yes, Facebook is like a social Google. It's huge. And it probably serves as an important social platform for humanity. It's just that I'm waiting for something more open and less top-down controlled.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Moonlight wrote: Up here in Canada, we have our battles too against the suits... Energy East will endanger more that 830 water sources in the province of Quebec only, ...

Water is Life. How can this be so hard to understand ?
I guess you mean oil companies harvesting tar sands in Canada are causing the water problem. Fracking is another huge problem in many places around the world. I have a suspicion it's because global peak oil has been reached. They are desperately trying to extract more oil in any way they can get away with. And those in positions of power dare not tell the public about the peak oil problem because it may cause severe disruption, almost panic, in society.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

No amount of discussion will change what we all know.
"All is known, All is seen"

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNGeIMp__Bw[/youtube]
Anders

Post by Anders »

Christine wrote:No amount of discussion will change what we all know.

You mentioned zero point energy (ZPE). Yes, a agree it's real. Even mainstream science admits that there is a huge amount of energy in so-called empty space. Is it possible to extract ZPE in overunity, meaning more energy produced than being put in? I believe so. For example what is called cold fusion is I think a ZPE effect.

If ZPE is real and possible to extract, why the cover up? One less conspiratorial reason may be that ZPE devices are very dangerous in the hands of terrorists and criminals. Nikola Tesla described weapons that could cut planet earth in two. Sounds like ZPE weapons to me.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Thanks Anders, there is two sides to every coin, in the hands of the technocrats there is already much work done. When I say zero point energy I mean that each of us has that point within, once tapped we are the full potential outside the box. Read my short announcement about GANS. When we interface our consciousness with plasma field we are the creators, the techno guys won't be able to get there without consciousness. Everything is dangerous when in the hands of criminals and terrorists... force and counter force. We all need to BE in the creative field right now to make this transit.
Anders wrote:
Christine wrote:No amount of discussion will change what we all know.

You mentioned zero point energy (ZPE). Yes, a agree it's real. Even mainstream science admits that there is a huge amount of energy in so-called empty space. Is it possible to extract ZPE in overunity, meaning more energy produced than being put in? I believe so. For example what is called cold fusion is I think a ZPE effect.

If ZPE is real and possible to extract, why the cover up? One less conspiratorial reason may be that ZPE devices are very dangerous in the hands of terrorists and criminals. Nikola Tesla described weapons that could cut planet earth in two. Sounds like ZPE weapons to me.

Return to “General discussions”