Who Tara is for me....

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
-Albert Einstein
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Who Tara is for me....

Post by Christine »

Wow Maggie --- that image so beautiful, stunning, radiant!

I am using it in a presentation we are recording tomorrow... it is so perfect and timely.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
maggie

Post by maggie »

Blue Rising wrote:As I began to do cursory investigations, I really could not wrap my head around *what* goddesses are. At first I thought they must be archetypal energies that someone decided to make physical representations of. Later, I wondered if they had been different incarnations of entities, not from around here. Maybe they were earlier species that lived on the earth. Anyway, I seem to have connected with some of these, but that doesn't mean I have come any closer to my own understanding of exactly what they are. I know Green Tara, though not well. I know Quan Yin's energy, to about the same degree. There are several that I can touch, but it is really odd that it feels like they are inside me.
Sorry, I hope I am not derailing or anything. I do tend to ramble. Anyway, I just wanted to invite you to share any of your experiences or knowledge you have gained, any experiences you feel comfortable sharing. Mine is limited, as you can see, haha.
Your questions have been mine also....please keep talking. Love, maggie
Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

Oh gosh, maggie. Thanks.

Here is something I found today, I was actually looking for something else haha.

About a third of the way down this page, there is an mp3 recording of the Tara mantra. It is nothing like the 108 repetitions on youtube, the one you shared that I have used also. This is completely different. I like it, and I think I may work with it and see how it goes.

http://www.wildmind.org/mantras/figures/greentara

I got a little sidetracked then, because I clicked on the link for the Om Shanti mantra. The mp3 of that one is pretty cool also. Too bad it doesn't look like those are able to be copied, or I'd just share the mp3 rather than the link.

Anyway, just sharing recent findings :)
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.

Return to “Science (Spirituality)”