How (Government?) Trolls Control an Internet Forum

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Phil

Re: How (Government?) Trolls Control an Internet Forum

Post by Phil »

Pris wrote:
Phil wrote:We see a pattern of the same individual being constantly targeted. Why you Pris?

Do you have some intel, agenda, empowering ideas that someone needs to take the time and energy to "target"? Or do they need your specific attention for some reason?

....or do you make a good "target", giving the "troll" the response it is looking for?

Or are we just observing what "trolls do in the wild"? The natural order of things? There's no purpose at all, and may or not be a synchronisity that it emerged from hibernation when you started this thread?
Please see my last post. I think I covered it.
Apologies, I suppose my question was not very clear...I'm adding the bracketed:

Why [do you think] you [are being targeted] pris?

For further clarification, the interrogative statements that followed were suggestions...not real questions. My suggestions of what I could come up with as possible reasons.

From reading what you asked (twice...some pieces more than that), it doesn't seem you agree to any of those. I could not discern the reason from it,I am sorry to have to ask for what I'm sure could be considered the obvious :oops:

Seriously. I'm not trying to be a dick, not trying to derail the thread, I love talking about this shit, made a whole forum for it, actually...talk to myself about it on the weekends when I'm bored.

You sharing actual experiences is way more valuable and interesting to me than hypothetizing actions of motives of government and/or troll control of a forum
What is the purpose of your presence?
Pris

Post by Pris »

Phil wrote:
Pris wrote:
Phil wrote:We see a pattern of the same individual being constantly targeted. Why you Pris?

Do you have some intel, agenda, empowering ideas that someone needs to take the time and energy to "target"? Or do they need your specific attention for some reason?

....or do you make a good "target", giving the "troll" the response it is looking for?

Or are we just observing what "trolls do in the wild"? The natural order of things? There's no purpose at all, and may or not be a synchronisity that it emerged from hibernation when you started this thread?
Please see my last post. I think I covered it.
Apologies, I suppose my question was not very clear...I'm adding the bracketed:

Why [do you think] you [are being targeted] pris?

For further clarification, the interrogative statements that followed were suggestions...not real questions. My suggestions of what I could come up with as possible reasons.

From reading what you asked (twice...some pieces more than that), it doesn't seem you agree to any of those. I could not discern the reason from it,I am sorry to have to ask for what I'm sure could be considered the obvious :oops:

Seriously. I'm not trying to be a dick, not trying to derail the thread, I love talking about this shit, made a whole forum for it, actually...talk to myself about it on the weekends when I'm bored.

You sharing actual experiences is way more valuable and interesting to me than hypothetizing actions of motives of government and/or troll control of a forum
In another thread, you wanted me to give you examples of your lame-ass questions? Yes, donk. I'm glad you figured it out on your own.

You want to know why specifically? Why I'm targeted? As IF you didn't know? Why do you follow me around on the forums? What makes me so interesting to you?

For all I know, you could very well be someone with a specific agenda sent to keep an eye on me with careful instruction not to arouse suspicion.

Btw, it's interesting that you and Anders seem to be getting along rather well. I've mentioned a consistency with 'his' posts/threads -- that they are rather... spammy... and you're right in there as his 'protector' crying foul.

'Controversial' topics will get you attention. Sharing actual experiences of said 'controversial' topics will get you even more attention. Yes, it seems to work like that. And, before you ask, no, I did not plan on sharing all that information here to deliberately draw attention to myself. But, what the hell, I shared it. I've shared most of it already in other forums.

It's been maybe two years now since I first joined internet forums like this. I started out as green as anyone and had no idea what I was getting into. All I wanted was to meet people and share information and ideas. Little did I know how my information and my ideas would be... received.

Anyway, I only decided to join this forum because Shezbeth invited me. Actually, he kind of... lured me in. ;)

Some might call me a troublemaker. A troublemaker... for who exactly? There was a snake in The Garden...
Phil

Post by Phil »

Ok I apologize for trolling you I will stop now, sorry for following you here. Peace
What is the purpose of your presence?
Pris

Post by Pris »

Rob Halford

Post by Rob Halford »

I know what you mean Pris, about trolls.
I am almost at the end of a 30 day ban on the book of faces for telling an arsehole who was trolling a female friend of mine to crawl back into the sewer he came out of.
And this is just one ban of many.
Let alone forum trolls as well.
One of the worst parts of it is when it is staff doing it, like at Avalon.
Ní siocháin go saoirse
Pris

Post by Pris »

Thanks for that, Rob.

Here's one for the subjugators...

Anders

Post by Anders »

Hey! I came to think of an interesting possibility. Some of the government shills probably want to protect information about things like the 9/11 attacks which would cause too much disruption in society if the truth was officially disclosed. That's pretty basic operation. But there is another more curious possibility and that is that the powers that be are looking for esoteric information! So they join internet forums and Facebook etc and steer the conversation in directions where they have some knowledge and need more information. In that way they can gather new pieces of information here and there and complete their own pictures. And they may even know that there are other players out on the web who do have real esoteric information and who are willing to give it out, but can only do that indirectly because direct official contact isn't available or appropriate.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Without a doubt that is the case. Though government shills are just that, shills without their own creative directional. And they, like us are facing a similar dilemma, too much information. My long held stance is to be transparent, become inner visible. Stand naked.

Nothing that they seek outside themselves will ever lead them to real knowledge or Gnosis. It can't be acquired that way, nor bought or sold. Do I Know that, yes I do. All the esoteric knowledge has been long, long known. The best they can do is mimic our consciousness and at this point they are at a loss ...

Flow free friends. Fear is their game not ours any longer. As my best friend is so fond of saying ....

MEEEEEEEP... MEEP

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2bpPTTUdVw[/youtube]

Anders wrote:Hey! I came to think of an interesting possibility. Some of the government shills probably want to protect information about things like the 9/11 attacks which would cause too much disruption in society if the truth was officially disclosed. That's pretty basic operation. But there is another more curious possibility and that is that the powers that be are looking for esoteric information! So they join internet forums and Facebook etc and steer the conversation in directions where they have some knowledge and need more information. In that way they can gather new pieces of information here and there and complete their own pictures. And they may even know that there are other players out on the web who do have real esoteric information and who are willing to give it out, but can only do that indirectly because direct official contact isn't available or appropriate.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
maggie

Post by maggie »

Pris wrote: Why do you follow me around on the forums? What makes me so interesting to you?

For all I know, you could very well be someone with a specific agenda sent to keep an eye on me with careful instruction not to arouse suspicion.
The calling of Phil a troll is weird! I thought all of you are friends....Phil, Pris, Shezbeth, Milne, Christine......and that is why you are here interacting?

This is not directed at Pris ONLY but I am curious...does it not mean something valuable that you all know one another? Does your history build relationship of trust?

IMO, a discussion that leads somewhere builds beyond a one or two sentence quippy gif response. I think trolling is the description of shallow blurbism coupled with short attention spans. People could carry on a conversation to accomplish a deep communication. I am beginning to see the probability that forums cannot have depth, just breadth maybe and lots of gifs.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

maggie wrote:
Pris wrote: Why do you follow me around on the forums? What makes me so interesting to you?

The calling of Phil a troll is weird! I thought all of you are friends....Phil, Pris, Shezbeth, Milne, Christine......and that is why you are here interacting?

This is not directed at Pris ONLY but I am curious...does it not mean something valuable that you all know one another? Does your history build relationship of trust?

IMO, a discussion that leads somewhere builds beyond a one or two sentence quippy gif response. I think trolling is the description of shallow blurbism coupled with short attention spans. People could carry on a conversation to accomplish a deep communication. I am beginning to see the probability that forums cannot have depth, just breadth maybe and lots of gifs.
Dearest Maggie ... thank you. That is the question and not just about forums. I will speak for myself alone, yes! Forums are only formats of the human dilemma. How do we move THROUGH this, friends? LOTs of gifs! Lots of Gifts, it depends on the interior perspective. I simply love everyone for who they are and will continue to Be me ... can we go deeper? As Claudia said to me today, we are just taking our first steps out of the little pond and oh! What a wonder vastness is!

Whatever ee is, it is ultimately about each of us. It isn't a forum, it is a microcosmos of what is the best and the worst of us.

Trolling behavior is pretty much anything that derails another person's innercourse. And to the recipient I can only say you have a golden opportunity to not be triggered.

Love Unbound ... yup all fired up and laying down tracks. (wink, wink)

P.S. And for Phil, what a great friend to have standing by my side. And Hermit, you dear love, and Shezbeth GO FOR IT! and Pris, BE love, and Me - iAM
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “General discussions”