HTML tutorial HTML tutorial

On Corey, Andrew, and the Whistleblowers

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
User avatar
Spiritwind
Posts: 930
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:24 pm
Location: Inland NW, U.S.
Has thanked: 2087 times
Been thanked: 2268 times
Contact:

On Corey, Andrew, and the Whistleblowers

Postby Spiritwind » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:15 pm

This came out almost a year ago, but it’s a very good article and seems timely to share here. I’ve always like Richard Dolan for his down to earth approach to an out of this world topic.

On Corey, Andrew, and the Whistleblowers

July 16, 2017
Richard Dolan

https://www.richarddolanpress.com/singl ... tleblowers

Secret Space Program? Yes.
 
Since 2009, I have written and spoken about a probable breakaway civilization. At the time, my thoughts centered on the knowledge that within the classified world there were certainly technological developments that have been kept secret, sometimes for a long time.
 
Famously, the stealth fighter was fully operational and secret for six years before it was officially announced, while stealth technology itself had been in the works for more than a decade before that, without a peep to the rest of us. I recall my conversation with a former scientist at NSA from the mid-1960s who told me of NSA computer clockspeeds exceeding 600 mHz, a speed not reached by the consumer market for 35 years. Today, there are rumors that NSA or some other intelligence agency has achieved quantum computing---no one outside that world knows for sure.
 
Beyond that, rumors and allegations never cease about radical tech coming from the ‘black world.’ I have long credited the ARV story emanating from Brad Sorensen via Mark McCandlish. If true, it means that clandestine reverse-engineered flying saucer craft have been manufactured secretly and have been operational since at least the 1980s. Along these lines we have the statements coming during the 1980s and 1990s to respected aviation and aerospace journalist James Goodall. One of Goodall’s sources from within Groom Lake (Area 51) told him, “we have things in the Nevada desert that would make George Lucas envious,” and “we have things out there better than Star Trek, Star Wars, or anything you see in the movies.” And so on.
 
It’s not that we should take such claims as gospel. But there is a history, a pattern. Moreover, the sources of many of such claims come from individuals whose backgrounds have been confirmed, even if their stories have not. When it comes to UFOs and all things related, it’s a fact that we are dealing with things that are classified and secret. There is no getting around that fact, something most full-time debunkers seem conveniently to forget time and again. Unfortunately, those of us who research and investigate the secret world of the UFO cover-up are handicapped not merely by the intrinsic difficulty of the subject, which is substantial, but by the secrecy and obfuscation that perennially accompany it.  
 
Still, over the years I have concluded that not only is there a probable “breakaway civilization,” utilizing classified technological breakthroughs, most likely derived in part from alien technology, but that this includes a secret space program. The two go together. That is, if you conclude, as I do, that ...
 
1) UFOs are real
 
2) We have recovered some of this technology via Roswell and elsewhere
 
3) We have secretly been studying these breakthroughs over the many years
 
... then, it’s reasonable to assume that:
 
1) The classified world has made key breakthroughs over the years, some of which have been monetized, and others which are probably too important even for commercial profit and are being used covertly. Things such as radical propulsion technologies, for starters. There would undoubtedly be other breakthroughs, but who knows what.
 
2) Such breakthroughs would enable these people to do things utterly off limits to the rest of us, including, crazy as it might seem to many people, to go “off-world.”
 
3) There would be little to no incentive for those in-the-know to let the rest of us know what’s going on. It’s too big, too explosive a secret. It will only voluntarily be let out when it’s no longer important, which is usually the case with big secrets. All too often, we learn about important things after they become irrelevant.
 
There is more I can say here about all this, but in fact I’ve said it repeatedly here, here, and here, and many other places. The evidence for this hypothesis is very strong.
 
The New Whistleblowers: Andy, Corey, and the Rest
 
For many years, there have been a number of other people, often described as “whistleblowers,” who have claimed to have participated in such secret space programs. Now, on the face of it, you could say that, assuming there is such a thing as a secret space program, it’s entirely conceivable that someone from the program would eventually speak out.
 
Some of the most prominent of these people include Andrew Basiago, Randy Kramer, and Corey Goode. These three individuals have each claimed to have gone to Mars for extended periods of time. That’s explosive enough, of course, but they have also stated that they have engaged in time travel. I met Andy back in 2012 at a conference in Santa Clara, California. I found him to be very personable and intelligent. Of course, that doesn’t mean I believe his story. I don’t believe that he went through a “jumproom” to Mars. I don’t believe that he did these things with a young Barack Obama in the 1980s. And I don’t believe that, as a child, he time travelled back to Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address, despite the fact that he claimed he was in a photograph depicting it.
 
I realize there are strange things beyond the circumscribed fence of our officially sanctioned reality. But I am not obligated to believe every story that crosses my path, especially those that are obviously self-aggrandising, and particularly those that don’t provide evidence.
 
So over the years I have mostly ignored Andy’s claims and stories. Although I have personally considered them unfortunate, I never had a desire or felt a need to do much about them.
 
I developed the same attitude regarding Corey Goode, who lately has become even more prominent than Andy. Like everyone else interested in ufology, I watched his claims sweep across the field starting in 2014. Corey claimed to have gone to Mars on a “twenty and back” program starting in his late teens, and then, at the conclusion of his program, was sent back to Earth. But not at his age in his late 30s, and not to an Earth twenty years later. Instead, he was “age regressed” and “time regressed” back to his teenage body, back to the same year he left. Mom never even knew he left the house.
 
Clearly, I found this story problematic and was amazed at the willingness of so many people to take him at his word. His story is perfectly designed to counter the obvious objections people might have to it: no paperwork, no twenty-year disappearance, no family member who can vouch for him, and so on.
 
My main issue when it comes to Corey Goode (or Andy or Randy Kramer for that matter) isn’t that I “disbelieve” them, per se. Yes, I find their stories to be unlikely. But the real problem has been that none of these people have provided the evidence that an independent investigator needs to make a determination one way or the other.
 
There is a concept in science and philosophy called falsifiability. If something is falsifiable, it doesn’t mean it’s false. It means you have the ability to test it, to investigate it, to determine whether it is true or false. It could tell you that my suitcase weighs thirty-five pounds. That’s falsifiable because you can take my suitcase and put it on a scale. Now, I could tell you that five years ago I checked a thirty-five pound suitcase at the airport for one of my flights. That is probably not falsifiable--unless perhaps you find the airline records.
 
In the instance of my suitcase, you might not doubt my claim, even if you can’t prove or disprove it. After all, it’s perfectly mundane and common.
 
But when it comes to significant claims being made--really big claims that are not only radical on their own merits but which transform the field (and bring fame and money to those making them), then we clearly need a higher standard than “he seems like a good guy with a detailed story so I believe him.”
 
Again, I must emphasize that none of these whistleblowers has made a claim that an independent investigator can confirm. Everything is based on trust. Believing such stories without genuine evidence takes us down a dangerous road within an already treacherous field that is constantly in the crosshairs of a skeptical establishment.
 
The MUFON Symposium
 
Personal opinions aside, I have had no desire to be in a war with anyone in this field. I don’t have the time or energy to expend on such things. This, despite the fact that nearly every week I receive messages from people who want me to attack these people. For my part, I prefer to do my own research and focus on the fascinating nuances of the UFO phenomenon itself.
 
But I was unable to stay out of the controversy for a specific reason. Six months ago, I was asked by MUFON Director Jan Harzan to speak at the MUFON International Symposium. It had been six years since I had last spoken there
 
I decided to accept Jan’s offer to speak at the 2017 Symposium. He then asked me if I would speak specifically about the secret space program. In fact, I didn’t want to, and told him so. I had explored it in the past and was looking at other things. But he really wanted it, and so I thought, sure, I can do fresh research and present my findings.
 
Several months later, I learned that MUFON had organized this into the conference’s major theme, and that Corey Goode, Andrew Basiago, William Tompkins, and Dr. Michael Salla were not only presenting on that very topic, but that i would be featured on a panel with them. (In fairness I should add that MUFON has also invited other researchers, including Mark McCandlish and Michael Schratt, both highly credible, as well as bringing Gary McKinnon in by Skype).
 
Before I continue, let me have a word on Michael Salla and Bill Tompkins. I’ve known Michael for over a decade, and have had several long conversations with him. What I say here I have said to him personally: I believe he has done genuine and good research on a number of matters, but has a tendency to be too trusting. From my perspective, it’s always been like that. There are people who love his work, and there are haters. I am neither, but am always looking for information I can use. Sometimes I get good information and insights from his work and so I find him worthwhile to listen to, even if I don’t approve of his quickness to jump to conclusions.
 
Bill Tompkins is an interesting case. He is in his 90s, and recently wrote a book entitled Selected by Extraterrestrials, which details his life and claims about having participated in the Navy’s top secret program to create a secret space fleet. Unlike the other alleged whistleblowers, Tompkins has a career that has been confirmed: he did work at Douglas Aircraft for many years and has very impressive credentials. That counts for something. I should add that Dr. Salla and Dr. Bob Wood have both done a great deal of work to investigate and confirm Tompkins’ background and found what they believe is at least some corroboration to Tompkins’ claims.
 
Even so, I have my doubts about Mr. Tompkins. It’s not widely known, but I had the opportunity to be his publisher. After I learned about his credentials from Bob Wood, but before I read his manuscript, I had agreed in principle that I would publish it. But after reading the manuscript, I had to decline. I found the tone of this book to be perfectly designed to bring disrepute to the field and I wanted nothing to do with it. I found a number of obvious errors in the book and what seemed to me examples of self-aggrandisement that didn’t sit well with me. I wished Tompkins well and that was that. I haven’t made my final judgment on Tompkins, and perhaps I never will. If evidence can be brought forth to substantiate his key claims, then I will look at it.
 
In any case, when I learned I would be on a panel with Corey, Andy, Bill, and Michael, I phoned Jan and politely asked him what was he thinking. I mentioned my concern about MUFON’s decision to bring in individuals with claims that are inherently impossible to verify. MUFON, after all, is supposed to have evidence-based standards.
 
Jan explained himself as well as he could, essentially saying that he wanted to bring in diverse and interesting opinions and to let attendees decide for themselves. Well, MUFON is allowed to do what it wants, and of course the public is allowed to say what it wants in return. But this left me in an interesting position, and I realized it was time to begin expressing my thoughts on this more forthrightly.
 
I did this through a few different radio interviews, most definitively with Bill Ryan earlier in July 2017. That interview is on Youtube and gives a good overview of my thoughts (and his) on the matter of these whistleblowers and claims. Judging from the responses, it is obvious to me that the interview has touched a chord with many people out there.
 
Since then, Andrew Basiago has called me a liar and disinformation agent, but to my knowledge none of the other individuals concerned has.
 
In fact, I spoke recently with Corey Goode and said to him the same essentials as I am writing here. It’s nothing personal, I said, and while I am skeptical of his story, that is less important than the fact that his claims don’t allow for me to confirm them independently. To Corey’s credit, he didn’t take offense and we spoke cordially and candidly.
 
I want to make this point as clear as I can. My opinions (and yours, for that matter) don’t mean very much. What matters is the evidence that can be brought forward for these stories. I hold it as possible that there is something in these accounts that is true. After all, I believe that radical technology is being withheld from us. I believe the ARV story and more. But if a story gives me no chance to confirm or deny its basic claims, then it’s essentially useless to me as a researcher.
 
This is especially so if I cannot even confirm the basics of the person’s alleged career. I’ve said this many times. You can’t be considered a whistleblower if you can’t confirm that you are who you say you are. William Binney is a whistleblower. We know who he is. There are other real whistleblowers. If you can’t even confirm the basics of your alleged career, then you are not a whistleblower.
 
Disinformation or Something Else?
 
About a year ago, in an interview with Jimmy Church, I said that if I were responsible for managing the secret space program, I would want to find people who had truly outrageous stories to tell. I would then make sure they received enough publicity to make the whole thing seem crazy. This would keep the mainstream far away while also derailing many genuine investigators and sending them down false leads.
 
We have to consider this as a genuine possibility. Especially when we consider American history from Cointelpro, through the false flags and color revolutions it has organized around the world, to Snowden’s leaks, and even former Obama official Cass Sunstein’s call for infiltration of allegedly anti-government organizations. If someone wanted to guard the secret space program while laying waste to the UFO field, they very well might cultivate such alleged whistleblowers.
 
There are many possibilities to what these people are saying. For my part, I don’t adhere definitively to any one of them. I don’t know the answers.
 
1) Could it be that they participated in a program and were utterly messed with upon being let go? I have known several ex-U.S. military people who were severely damaged mentally (intentionally) so as to protect the classified secrets they were exposed to. I consider this a crime, and one that ought to result in prosecution, were it not for the fact that our system is hopelessly and irredeemably corrupt and has been so for ages. By the way, at least one credible account has come to me describing the same thing happening to a former high-level KGB officer.
 
If this has happened to one or all of the alleged whistleblowers, is it possible that there is a kernel of truth somewhere in their claims? After all, the hallmark of disinformation is to place an important truth within several obvious falsehoods. That way, the truth is also discredited and the the secret can safely continue for a time longer. When you are running an important secret program, it’s all about buying time, and every little bit counts.
 
2) Could it be that one or more of them are simply mentally unbalanced? This is not for me to say, but I’ve met my share of such people and they exist. In this case, I really have no idea.
 
I would like to add something here. If any of these individuals have some form of mental disturbance, whether from induced trauma or simply a random act of the universe, they have my sincere sympathy. If any of them have been subjected to serious traumas, it might be that the only way they could piece their mental life together has been by creating a belief system they can live with, one that helps them make sense of their life and which shields them from an even darker reality. Such a belief would be so important to them that they might feel impelled to maintain it at all cost.
 
Again, this is all speculative.
 
3) Is it simply a case of people concocting a good story? Let me tell you a story from my past.
 
Many years ago, I had a close friend named Bill who was one of the funniest, smartest, and kindest people I ever knew. He died back in 1990 and I miss him to this day. Bill was a member of the DuPont family, so he said. He also talked extensively about having gone to the Juilliard School of Music, one time guest conducting the Philadelphia Orchestra, and even giving a grand piano recital as a child prodigy for Queen Elizabeth. Back then, my much younger self believed my friend. After Bill died, one of our colleagues investigated him. This was all during the pre-Web era, but nevertheless she found (shocker) that Bill wasn’t part of the DuPont family. Instead, his mother had been a secretary at DuPont. Bill never attended Juilliard, never guest-conducted the Philadelphia Orchestra, and certainly never met the Queen of England!
 
My dear friend was a pathological liar, at least when it came to his own accomplishments. Relating to everything else, as far as I can tell, he was perfectly honest. The interesting thing is that his lies about himself didn’t stop him from being a good and trusted friend to me or to many other people. Bill just liked to glorify himself.  
 
The thing I learned from Bill is that you can be a good person and still lie. Conversely, you can be a real prick and still be telling the truth. When we investigate claims of any sort, we have to remember that personalities must always take a back seat to evidence.
 
One more thing about lying. When someone is lying to you, most of the time you believe them. That’s why they lie, after all. Because it often works and some people are very good at it. Many people who are genuinely honest have a hard time imagining why someone else could possibly lie. They are trusting to a fault.
 
So are these whistleblowers lying? Again, I don’t know. If someone is able to document a provable lie, then we need to know. But as of now I am not making any such assertions.
 
4) Is it a case that these people really did the things they claim, with little to no distortion in their story? If so, then I would think they still realize they have many hurdles to overcome in terms of credibility. I get the distinct impression that some of them realize this while others do not.
 
Moving Forward
 
I remain willing to engage in a civil discourse with Corey, Andrew, Bill Tompkins, Michael Salla, or anyone else who has made claims. In a sense, I understand their position, since I know what it’s like to speak to staunch skeptics about the UFO subject.
 
However, in any sort of engagement I have with such people, they must realize that the onus is on them to provide their evidence. That is what I do regarding UFOs. A story that is inherently unverifiable just doesn’t count, nor does it help if some other random person seemingly supports the story. Words alone aren’t good enough. Nothing can be taken at face value.
 
I have been in this field long enough to feel a responsibility for defending it. There are countless people out there who would like nothing more than to see the study of UFOs lying in ruins. That would be a great tragedy.
 
One of the problems of our era is that people seem to enjoy drama and anger. Social media amplifies the situation, allowing sentiments to spread through a community like a forest fire. I would like to encourage the supporters and critics alike to take a step back, take a breath, and before you continue running your mouth and continuing along your personal warpath, please remember that it’s always best to stay away from personal invective and adhere to the facts, wherever they lead.
 
No one ever became interested in ufology because of the infighting among researchers. They became interested because this is one of the most fascinating subjects of all time. There is something very important going on here, and the only way we have a chance to succeed in learning the truth is by adhering to the main and true path: studying the phenomenon itself with as much care as we can give it.
 
May the song from within come forth, Expressing itself as it may
With nary a thought or worry, For how else to spend the day
- by Me : )

User avatar
Fred Steeves
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:54 pm
Location: East Tennessee USA
Has thanked: 574 times
Been thanked: 437 times
Contact:

Re: On Corey, Andrew, and the Whistleblowers

Postby Fred Steeves » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:07 pm

I think Richard Dolan is a very interesting fellow, and in the upper echelon of researchers in this odd but fascinating cozy little community of ours. Usually, on the latter that is...

I don't follow his work all that closely (nor any other one person for that matter any more), but whenever I happen to tune into some interview or conversation with him, I find myself nodding in agreement much of the time. But then there also seems to come a point each time where he says something akin to the snippet below from this piece here in the OP:

But when it comes to significant claims being made--really big claims that are not only radical on their own merits but which transform the field (and bring fame and money to those making them), then we clearly need a higher standard than “he seems like a good guy with a detailed story so I believe him.”

Again, I must emphasize that none of these whistleblowers has made a claim that an independent investigator can confirm. Everything is based on trust. Believing such stories without genuine evidence takes us down a dangerous road within an already treacherous field that is constantly in the crosshairs of a skeptical establishment.


Makes total sense right? Except for one little problem, when he also says something like this in the same breath:

I did this through a few different radio interviews, most definitively with Bill Ryan earlier in July 2017. That interview is on Youtube and gives a good overview of my thoughts (and his) on the matter of these whistleblowers and claims. Judging from the responses, it is obvious to me that the interview has touched a chord with many people out there.


Say what??? The same Bill Ryan that has been the evidence free Pied Piper not only with his epic space opera "Project Serpo" debacle back in 2006, but also followed up nicely with yet another evidence free debacle with supposed Illuminati insider "Charles" in 2011? Has this ever so meticulous researcher somehow never come across this stuff ever so typical in these realms, the exact same thing he rails about every chance he gets? Does his memory just get faulty in certain areas? Is he simply not going there on purpose?

I don't know the answer to that but in my book this type of glaring inconsistency is a red flag every time I see it, and this is by far not the only place I see it out there. It seems precious few ever seem to notice this sort of thing, and the beat goes on, nothing to see here folks move along.

So yes IMO Richard Dolan has a tremendous intellect and is a superb researcher. However...
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

User avatar
Spiritwind
Posts: 930
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:24 pm
Location: Inland NW, U.S.
Has thanked: 2087 times
Been thanked: 2268 times
Contact:

Re: On Corey, Andrew, and the Whistleblowers

Postby Spiritwind » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:33 pm

“I did this through a few different radio interviews, most definitively with Bill Ryan earlier in July 2017. That interview is on Youtube and gives a good overview of my thoughts (and his) on the matter of these whistleblowers and claims. Judging from the responses, it is obvious to me that the interview has touched a chord with many people out there.”

Yes, this part got me too, I’m sorry to say. I really liked Richard Dolan’s book, UFOs and the National Security State, as I think he did a great job compiling the information for others who don’t have time or resources to do the research themselves. At least he’s not making up wild stories for the gullible masses to profit from. But, yes, he does seem to show a glaring lack of having done his homework or awareness on this one and I wondered why.

I actually know a couple that have went to Contact in the Desert for the last couple years that I know of, have worked with Jimmy Church etc. (who I really don’t know much about), and I found myself actually having to explain why I feel the way I do about Corey Goode. I don’t really know much about the other two. In fact, Fred, strangely I was only moderately interested in the whole UFO/alien phenomena until 2012 when Simon Parkes caught my interest on Project Avalon. Corey hadn’t grabbed the limelight yet (and run with it), but that wasn’t too far behind. The funny thing is, because of my interaction with Simon Parkes, and because of Truman Cash as well (with his thread and the information he provided there about retrieving memories of traumatic events so as to release the charge your body holds, and, obviously have better recall), and Corey’s story about having a pirate ship come for him at night, a whole lot of change in my inner perspective occurred.

You see, I went out the window on a white winged horse, so THAT part of Corey’s story got my attention. Then Simon questioned me about my memories and family telling me about trying to climb the walls as a toddler in my crib. Then a whole new set of memories surfaced from having traumatic incident reduction sessions (TIR). Heck, I could have took all that and ran with it myself. And I sort of was all discombobulated at first. Then I came back down to earth and realized that all of it just raised more questions than answers. Memories can be a very tricky thing, and I still don’t know anything for certain, other than it definitely raised the possibility that I was messed with in some way. But Corey, now, has taken it all to a whole new level. Like, wow. It almost leaves me speechless. There are so many gaping holes that anyone with a truly open mind should be asking, and yet people are swallowing stuff like this hook line and sinker. And, in the end, the message does not empower the individual. That is kind of the bottom line for me.

But I really posted this for those who may still be wondering why we have taken the general stance we have here on EE, most of us anyway. It just all seems so distracting, and yet the show seems to be moving ahead full steam. Next thing you know, we’re going to have strange signs appearing in the sky (which we actually already have had some of) and yet, can you really trust what you see? Enquiring minds want to know.
May the song from within come forth, Expressing itself as it may
With nary a thought or worry, For how else to spend the day
- by Me : )

User avatar
Fred Steeves
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:54 pm
Location: East Tennessee USA
Has thanked: 574 times
Been thanked: 437 times
Contact:

Re: On Corey, Andrew, and the Whistleblowers

Postby Fred Steeves » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:45 am

Spiritwind wrote: I actually know a couple that have went to Contact in the Desert for the last couple years that I know of, have worked with Jimmy Church etc. (who I really don’t know much about), and I found myself actually having to explain why I feel the way I do about Corey Goode.

That's one huge advantage I've noticed hanging out for a good long while in this little corner of the alternative scene has to offer. Like for instance I recall being mesmerized by Remote Viewing books amongst many other such related topics before hooking up with Forum World back in late '10, but it was more like watching a good movie rather that really learning something of true substance. Like they were part of this elite chosen few lucky enough to have had such experience to be able to write such a book, and the reader can only dream of what it would be like to experience for themselves or be around people who have.

Next thing you know I find myself parachuting into Project Avalon on a whim after stumbling across the Camelot interviews (the true Genesis of which I now find a bit suspect...), and landing right in and amongst all sorts of people who could easily write these various books for themselves. And I could interact with them almost as if they were my next door neighbors! Being a much more distant participant now and looking back on it all from this current overlook, that setting has the potential at least to offer varying degrees of much deeper insights into these matters than if any given person would have just continued on devouring the full array of books, videos and seminars, without those personal and often intimate day to day types of interactions. Even the mistakes along the way were lessons well learned from the school of hard knocks, opportunities in disguise.

So I reckon getting back to my original point, a couple such as the one you know simply haven't been there done that to have afforded themselves privy to such insights. Difficult at best to explain at best aren't they? (No need to answer)

Spiritwind wrote: Heck, I could have took all that and ran with it myself. And I sort of was all discombobulated at first. Then I came back down to earth and realized that all of it just raised more questions than answers.


Spiritwind wrote: And, in the end, the message does not empower the individual. That is kind of the bottom line for me.


Those two quotes are bottom line to me as well, and you are certainly one of the precious few I have seen successfully run that gauntlet while making it out the other side not only still in one piece, but bearing some prized earnings to boot for your efforts.

What a ride...
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

User avatar
Christine
Site Admin
Posts: 1926
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:29 pm
Has thanked: 3930 times
Been thanked: 4131 times
Contact:

Re: On Corey, Andrew, and the Whistleblowers

Postby Christine » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:08 am

Interesting that this subject and it's players would come up again. I have resisted writing on this thread as the hard knock lessons (hard enough to knock me down forever) have been learned and truthfully I have no regrets for having run that gauntlet of deception because it gave me some of my deepest insight into character, or I could say lack of character and duplicity. It also revealed the deepest rabbit hole of mind control can not be successful on someone who has enough cohesion and real love for themselves to realize where the what of what they do is coming from. The single strongest piece of advice I could give anyone is to not react, to observe their reactions and to wait until they have a clear path before them and then to act with honor, love and transparency. So much easier said than done for it will often change the course of action to which they are committed thinking that is the only way to go. In the end it is all about character, the self developed part of self that has experienced enough to firmly hold the ground to which they are committed and not run away from the consequences of their actions. The universe has a marvelous way of opening new doors of opportunity and perception once centered within.

From my work with friends who were real victims of MKUltra in childhood I was able to see first hand how the fracturing of a child's psyche is done and what a long hard journey it is to recuperate from, Even the strongest and apparently most loving of them still had deeply buried triggers and were susceptible to someone who knows how to use this nefarious practice of control There are parts of my story that I haven't been able to share simply because to anyone uninitiated it would sound like I am being judgemental or overly sensitive to the point of suffering from delusions. Most people are still so stuck in the prevailing thought forms of psychological analysis that they can't take to heart what I would share. Experience is everything. What remains tragically clear is that when a person has been so fractured and they come up against their inner lack of resolve they will most likely turn away for the pain of confronting the self is the most difficult of all.

None of us are perfect and without a doubt we are all mind controlled to some extent and what is called for from each soul that truly seeks liberation and love is a continuous ruthless analysis of motivations. Without the guidance of a truthful path most will succumb to what appears to be the easiest path that that opens before them. Often that path will be salted with seemingly good intentions, promises of something that they seek, a new tantalizing mystery to unveil, or they will simply be compelled to flee. I speak from experience, I speak from a place in me that has spent years in self observation and I still see these impulses rise, though they quickly subside when I confront them. Again experience and resolve to stay the course have shown me where truth lies.

Fred, you made some very acute observations about the obvious duplicity of thought in Ricard's writing. Like you and Laurie it tasted funny in my mouth but having very little time or energy to give attention to it I let it pass. Today I want to make time to share. Parts of my personal life are still affected by this personage that promotes himself as a serious researcher and that Richard Dolan has fallen for the ruse is a clear indicator that he hasn't done his inner work. Of course that doesn't discredit much of his studious work though I must admit after watching and reading it a few times it didn't do much for me. As Laurie said it does not carry the vital message of self empowerment, it still rings hollow that the truth is somehow out there and not inside of each of us.

This brings me to a point that Fred makes very well, yes the forum was a great testing ground, a place to delve into the deeper recesses of mystery, the paring away of the layers of mind control and a place that can test one's character to it's limits, until one finally learns that truth was never about going down someone else's rabbit hole, that each being is an unique expression of singular divinity.

I've lost some very good friends, those who do have a good heart, to the mine laden fields of Avalon. That is what compelled me to write so strongly years ago. Yes, the real concern I had for others was coupled with me reeling from the impact of just how darkly manipulative the owner was. It's been a long hard journey back to myself and has given me much sorrow along the way. We are in a war of consciousness or spiritual war and to lose someone you cherish as yourself is one of the hardest things to endure. Fortunately I have the gnosis, the experience of which I speak to know beyond the shadow of a doubt that time is an illusion and all things return to one who waits. There is so much I could disclose by having written those words but I will leave it for another post.

There are really no coincidences because it all comes down to choice, sadly many are lost in the illusion that they are exercising free will when nothing could be further from the truth. Truth shines brightly when it is enacted with honor, all other is a deception.

It is not surprising that the foundation of ee was from the cast-a-ways of Avalon, the precious few who were able to dissolve their own tentacles of self deception and come to place that reverberates with care, a cohesive field of trusting friends. We ebb and we flow just as the universal tides rise and fall.
Image
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

User avatar
Fred Steeves
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:54 pm
Location: East Tennessee USA
Has thanked: 574 times
Been thanked: 437 times
Contact:

Re: On Corey, Andrew, and the Whistleblowers

Postby Fred Steeves » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:49 am

Certainly no one dove deeper into the waters of the Avalon crucible than you did Christine. I reckon a roughly accurate way to gauge the basic percentage of those destined to pop out the other side into a whole new way of seeing things could be how many wound up making their home here, vs. how many were compelled to go and dive back into those waters like a moth driven to a front porch light. It's cold out there without that comfort blanket until it's discovered none was ever needed in the first place.

I don't have much time this morning, but ever so briefly I always like to broaden the view of this scenario to include alt media at large. It's never about the regular people milling about here and there, it's about the encompassing machinery that is the above to the below of Avalon. Same basic thing just bigger.

Moving out again I've seen the daily world we live in is indeed also the above to the below of the alt media scene. Hell, even some of the same rabbit hole scenarios are starting to pop up here and there, causing me to surmise that a hefty bit of our little corner of the alt scene is nothing but some weird beta test to see what has the possibility of working higher up in The Order.

Gotta run, more later perhaps just wanted to get that out there. IMO the teeny tiny Richard Dolan/Bill Ryan example here can be plainly seen at any level of the machine. A common symptom?
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

User avatar
Christine
Site Admin
Posts: 1926
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:29 pm
Has thanked: 3930 times
Been thanked: 4131 times
Contact:

Re: On Corey, Andrew, and the Whistleblowers

Postby Christine » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:19 am

Oh so very much is mulling around in this head of mine. I know I will have something coherent to share soon. The rabbit hole theme keeps playing, it's a deep dark hole for sure. Sensing around in the dark like I am right now doesn't lend to lucid writing. And Fred, it is so very nice to have you here. Indeed, indeed it's all part of a mechanism and once the patterns are seen it so obvious ...

Seems my fingers want to say a bit more about patterns, some are beautiful creative and explorative, like a rose blooming under a moonlit night or a wave coming to shore. The few who have the wherewith all to let go of the old patterns and simply trust the universe to carry them along are the lucky ones. It's damn hard work this letting go and then one has to confront the Machine itself.

Much love,
Christine
Image
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

User avatar
Fred Steeves
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:54 pm
Location: East Tennessee USA
Has thanked: 574 times
Been thanked: 437 times
Contact:

Re: On Corey, Andrew, and the Whistleblowers

Postby Fred Steeves » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:09 am

Christine wrote: Oh so very much is mulling around in this head of mine. I know I will have something coherent to share soon. The rabbit hole theme keeps playing, it's a deep dark hole for sure. Sensing around in the dark like I am right now doesn't lend to lucid writing.


I'm wishing Alice well on her latest big adventure, and am off in the backdrop quietly holding that space with her. Take your time, and don't forget to watch out for snakes and spiders. ;)

Christine wrote:Seems my fingers want to say a bit more about patterns, some are beautiful creative and explorative, like a rose blooming under a moonlit night or a wave coming to shore. The few who have the wherewith all to let go of the old patterns and simply trust the universe to carry them along are the lucky ones. It's damn hard work this letting go and then one has to confront the Machine itself.


That's quite true there are beautiful patterns mixed in with the ugly. (Ha! Writing that put the instant image in my head of Clint Eastwood spitting tobacco juice on someone's shoe in "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly", theme song and all. That's probably fitting seeing as the hero's journey is not fit for Troubadours who get killed before they reach Bombay...)

Anyway, yeah, on facing the Machine itself. Eh never mind, I'm not quite ready to expound on that one yet, still too busy clearing my own shit out of the way to see it clearly enough. No putting cartey before horsey LOL.

Christine wrote: And Fred, it is so very nice to have you here.


And lastly, thank you for that Christine, it's been a long and winding road hasn't it. All things in their proper time and place I reckon. It's very nice to be here.

This little watering hole may have slowed down to a trickle but the beer is still cold, and the well runs deep. I'll take quality over quantity any day of the week.
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

User avatar
Christine
Site Admin
Posts: 1926
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:29 pm
Has thanked: 3930 times
Been thanked: 4131 times
Contact:

The Final Round with Randy Maugans 13 Sept 2018

Postby Christine » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:32 am

I just started listening to this interview of Randy Maugans and find his articulate intelligent analysis of the SSP valuable. Exploring the nature of reality is vital for our consciousness to expand. So many get stuck in other's narratives without penetrating what is truly being revealed. The uploads of inner/outer knowledge are beginning to trace a visible thread, one could say the "real disclosure".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=jvwIGKWtkao
Image
WhyIsThisTrue?
Published on Sep 16, 2018

BIO: Randy Maugans, OffPlanet Radio and TV

Randy Maugans is a long time radio talk show
host, producer, and writer, working in the
fields of religion, politics, and the
paranormal.

With an early start in radio as a high school
intern at a local public radio station, he
has worked as both a rock radio and club DJ;
produced and hosted talk radio in his native
Central Pennsylvania, and appeared on short
wave radio as the host of several shows on
religion and politics, as well as hosting
and producing the “Exotica” paranormal series
for shortwave, satellite, and internet radio
since 2005.

Randy’s background includes work in the music
field as a performer and writer; a background
in audio engineering and production; extensive
work in the field of internet media production:
his long-running “Threshing Floor” show has
had a continuous web presence since 2003---
before the era of what is now called podcasting
on the web.

His technology background includes work as
software training consultant, programmer,
web designer, and work in corporate technology
sales and consulting.

An interest in the esoteric, paranormal and
occult stems from early life experiences, which
fueled his quest to understand the complex
issues of the phenomena of UFOS and ETS, as
well as exploring the black operations, mind
control programs, and esoteric arts behind a
global conspiracy of soul harvesting.

His training in Christian ministry has
transitioned into a spiritual approach to
the supernatural, paranormal and covert
operations; and in 2009 he created OffPlanet
Radio to expand the scope of his research and
presentation.

While maintaining a journalistic approach that
allows for a wide range of views to be explored
in an objective manner, OffPlanet Radio does
have an agenda: to expose the works of darkness
and deception, and provide a presence for
exploring authentic spirituality and healing.

In 2016, OffPlanet Radio welcomed Emily Moyer,
as producer and co-host to the show line-up,
creating a dynamic of interaction and balancing
energies.

Randy currently lives in southern central
Pennsylvania with his wife, Debi. He enjoys
mountain hiking, skiing, music, and photography;
and travels as often as possible.

Website: offplanetradio.com
Image
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.


Return to “General discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests